- Student must be a high-potential African American currently in 8th grade.
- Student must reside in the Chicagoland area and plan to attend a LINK Unlimited Scholars partner school or CPS High School.
- Competitive candidates are confident communicators who are highly motivated, focused, involved in school and community, want mentoring and are college bound. We seek candidates with strong academic records.
- Student must exhibit good moral character, integrity, and strong values.
- LINK is a family-centered college prep and career readiness program that requires students and parents to exhibit commitment, responsibility and a willingness to actively participate in the organization. Attendance is critically important.
Do you know a future LINK scholar? If you are a grammar school teacher/administrator, church, community based organization, etc. and would like to have a representative from LINK come out to speak to your group about this opportunity for mentorship, scholarship and college and career readiness programming, please contact LaJenne Alcantar, High School Success Manager at 312-225-5465.