- 100% of the Class of 2011 has been accepted into a 4-year college
- The average GPA for the senior class is a 3.2
- The average ACT score is a 23 (6 points higher than the national avg. of 17 for African Americans)
- 65% of the Class of 2011 has been accepted to schools nationally ranked as top tier institutions.
- 35% of the Class of 2011 has been awarded full-tuition scholarships.
- 93% of the Class of 201 made the honor roll during the 2010-2011 school year
- The Class of 2011 secured more than $5 million in scholarships over four years
- 85% of all students achieved honor roll status at least once